1
I don't think Dad will mind if I post this picture 😍
Cancer treatments have been so-far-so-good! Grateful to God for a quick and clear diagnosis, successful surgeries, a (surprisingly) good prognosis, and a doable treatment plan.
2
I love when teachers send me pics of my kiddos at school. Mrs. Keller caught these 4 Christmas caroling at recess 😁
3
Addie throws the best Christmas parties!
4
They're cute
5
Christmas decor is fun to destroy
6
Church Christmas caroling was super fun!
Our van was quite cozy.
7
This was fun to watch make it's descent on our neighborhood
8
We spotted Jill's car and texted her this picture, as good stalkers do.
9
Whitt did a "Number Club" assignment in school and it made Gil green with envy. So Whitt made Gil a little booklet -- 100 boxes per page -- and Gil wrote to 1,000. It was one of the happiest weekends of his life 😂.
10
Parlor City Christmas in Bluffton is such a fun day!
First a piano recital
A trolley!! In our little town! So fun 🥰
11
Living in town is wierd. I woke up to a couple hotdog buns on top of my vehicle.
12
Gil went in the chef-mode and made me a piece of dry toast and some water one morning for breakfast.
13
Whitt racing his cars and taking stats.
14
She loves me and I have no problem bragging to my family about it.
15
Klint fixing the Christmas tree after Sylvia and Gil broke it; Sylvia planning her next attack.
16
Emitt begs to drive and I cower nervously in the back. What a way to start a Sunday morning on the way to church.
17
Squad Day at school.
Heath, Otto, Elijah, Davis, Aiden
18
We visited the nativity in town.
19
Whitt and Gil love to help in the kitchen. Hoping atleast one of them takes after their dad!
20
The Lego paper mache project made it down to the basement (not without red smudges on my doorways). And there it sits. Emitt asked to cut a hole in the Lego room so we could fit it in. We said NO 😂
21
Viktoriia and Violetta love to shop -- so we embarked on a 10 hour shopping day!
(made better by Umi for a late dinner)
22
Work in progress; muddy mess!
23
Whitt and Gil had the opportunity to perform a song with their Dance Club at the Ukrainian church. Afterwards they (Otto too) went to Sunday School and Klint and I stayed for the service (Emitt walked home 😆). Now Klint and I understand a little better what Viktoriia goes through sitting through our sermons in English.
We really enjoyed our time of worship though!
I told my boys they didn't have to do the splits (like the girls), but Gil just went for it (see him on the far end?) 😂
24
Slowly starting to replace old doors around the Church House
25
Christmas Break is the best!
26
I love him
27
Emitt was excited to get this 2,000 piece puzzle.
He had several hundred pieces to go, when....
Syliva destroyed it.
He didn't miss a beat and went right back to work
28
Gil, sitting in a box and practicing his piano app
29
He said Sylvia wanted to watch him practice 🙃




































3 comments:
#9 - my heart!!! And Sylvia. Oh my. She is really something. ;)
I forgot to say that last comment was me! - Bekah (whose login is still broken)
Prayers for your dad!
Post a Comment