1
We were in Ossian during the dinner hour so we ate at Mi Casa.
The food is always so delicious and it's also a great time to catch up with Heather and Kaylee.
2
I don't remember exactly why I took this photo (is it because they are all wearing blue?).
Either way, we love this morning routine of hanging out on the couch before the hustle-n-bustle of getting out the door for school/work.
3
This kid. He's been on a getting-married-kick (we don't talk about these things?! Not sure where he picked this up 😂).
He's got the girl picked out (we told him he needs to ASK her first), found these plastic rings in my mom's dress-up clothes, and has the guest list started in his head.
I love him.
4
Helping Grandpa and Grandma make apple sauce
(we are loving the homeschool life this school year!)
5
He loves his kitty so much; it's ashame she doesn't love him back 😂
6
I commissioned Ivan to make me a rainbow loom bracelet, but he went the extra mile and made one for every person in our family...and mailed it to us.
7
Dance Club project!
Irina taught them to make a candy bar bouquets!
They turned out so cute (wish I would've taken an up-close photo)
Gil wanted to gift his bouquet to our neighbor. We rang the doorbell, but she didn't answer the doorbell....so we ate it 😂
8
Walk-a-Thon at the Elementary!
9
He got a letter from his cousin, Finn!!
This kid loooooves him some snail mail 😆
10
Rehearsals have started for White Christmas!
These two are having a great rehearsal season!
11
We have an awesome Antique store in town, but it's pretty pricey. Found this old wooden peg for 4 bucks. Perfect for Gil's piano bag!
12
Oh my, we had a FREE Saturday morning and we did NOTHING!!
We sat around and played games for hours. I think it may have been the happiest I felt all month (okay, probably an exaggeration, but you get my point 😆)
13
Gil didn't approve of being off school for Fall Break. And Otto loves to teach so he got to skip out on family chores and taught his little brother. They had a grand ol' time.
Cutest thing ever 🥰
















No comments:
Post a Comment