Thursday, December 21, 2023

Lincoln Ridge

Some girls in my BSF group told me about a great Pumpkin Patch in Ohio called Lincoln Ridge. By the time I checked it out online, I saw that it was already closed for the season. However, because the weather in November was so beautiful, they decided to open it up for one last day!

Viktoriia and Violetta came along and it ended up being a day full of joy and laughter. We, as a group, had been struggling for a couple weeks with some hard stuff outside our control and this day felt like a gift from God. Such a reminder that He sees us, knows us, and loves to give big and small gifts to His children ❤️





Because so many people didn't know Lincoln Ridge was open, we virtually had the place to ourselves! We barely had to wait in a line and the weather was absolutely GORGEOUS!



Hay Ride!











picking apples
















The boys were really looking forward to the Corn Maze








This was SO FUN!






Horse racing!

























Corn pool! 





duck races





(I worried our older boys would be bored. NOPE! There were so many fun big-kid activities! I cannot even capture the enormity of this place -- so many activities & food tents)








































homemade donuts!














Vika and I were AMAZED by this Mum Arch. 





zip line
















At the end of the day, we just hung out in the corn pool because we were the only people left at Lincoln Ridge! (we wouldn't let the older guys get in earlier in the day because of so many little kids)






Gil befriended a ladybug












so relaxing!












It was so fun! Hope we will be able to go back another year!

No comments: