Wednesday, November 29, 2023

October Everyday Randomness Part 3 #1-10

 



1

Klint, Otto, and Whitt had another amazing weekend retreat with Harvest Call's missionaries (who have moved back to the states).

(I really wanted to go, but decided to stay home since we had a babysitter the weekend before for our anniversary trip)





the boys loved their time with the kids
(looks like they are doing a discussion group in this photo)





The entire group!





campfire






group game










2

Wendy helped me out one day. 
Gil loves Wendy!








3

Sorry if this makes anyone uncomfortable, but I love this picture of my mom and my aunt saying final goodbyes to their big sister 💔. Thankful for the Hope we have in Jesus.

photo credit: Leah










4

Our neighbors texted us this picture of the Church House because the sky was so stunning! Love it!








5

Snail mail is a good day!








6

Wendy brought her 18 puppies by after a trip to the vet.









They were so cute and such a joy builder!





7

what is this??!













Wow! Ann sends us such elaborate gifts!

This was in honor of our anniversary! She's so generous!





8

Often, 3 of my neighbors sit around Sherry's backyard table and play Rummikub during the day. Sometimes I see them across the yard and tell them I'll will be joining next school year when Gil is in school full time.

One beautiful day, I happened to be outside with Gil when they started a new game. I decided to give it a try and Gil ended up playing so well with Addie while the adults got a game of Rummikub in. Sherry served Apple Cider and it was just the best fall afternoon!








9

Dad enlisted Emitt to help him carry the piles of leaves to the burn pile.








10

Pumpkin carving prep!









This was so fun!










Gil helped separate the seeds while I carved his pumpkin




done!





Emitt decided to paint his pumpkin





😆




Violetta's










I roasted pumpkin seeds and they were great!




Violetta painted this pumpkin blue -- love the sparkly stem!!





No comments: